Report Psychiatric Abuse

If your child or someone you know has been abused by a psychiatrist or mental health practitioner, please call us at 1-800-998-0399 or fill out the form below.

We will assist you however we can, which may include helping you to document the abuse so that you can file a complaint with the proper authority and/or providing information resources about alternatives to psychiatric treatment.

When an instance of abuse has occurred, it is important to report it and set the facts straight. This will help ensure that it doesn’t happen to others and can help bring about justice for the person that has been harmed. For examples of what could constitute abuse, please click here

We will to talk to anyone who has questions, has experienced psychiatric abuse or might be in search of alternatives to psychiatric treatment.

Call our Psychiatric Abuse Hotline now at 1-800-998-0399

Fill our the Abuse Report Form below.


Report Adverse Reactions To Psychiatric Drugs

United States
MedWatch is the US system of reporting to the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), which encourages consumers and doctors to report a serious adverse reaction to a medicine or medical device. It is voluntary and plays a critical role in the FDA’s post-marketing surveillance of an approved drug/product. Drug Adverse Reaction reports are evaluated along with those received from manufacturers and can result in safety alerts, labeling changes with stronger side effect warnings, or even the withdrawal of the drug from the market. That is why it is important for all consumers to report psychiatric drug side effects.

To log onto the FDA’s MedWatch reporting system click here.

Abuse Report Form

(If you would like us to call you, please include your phone number below)